I rule the ruins

Joak

Do you like pictures of the style like the following one?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like pictures of the style like the following one?

Hi Folks,

today the question: what is your opinion about high heel pictures in - let's call it exotic - loctions like the following one, which is made in the ruin of an old castle:

Posted Image

I really like such high heel wearing/watching in unusual locations, so I'm interested in your thoughts

best wishes

Joak :lol:

http://www.joak.org

Wow, I like that color. Anyone wearing them can be spotted a mile away. They're real "attention getters". I'd like to hear the story behind the picture. Did you actually dress like that and wear those shoes in public? If you did, good for you. I'm glad someone has the courage to appear outside the house in broad daylight wearing stiletto heels.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi Bubba,

OK, the pictures were made on a public place, but well I've to say that it was a really lone one. I visited on weekdays in the later afternoon, so noone else visited this castle at that time :lol: OK, I was seen on the way to it, but at that time I was wearing my oxfords with long throusers.

Anyway, all pictures which are made there and on the way to the castle are online now:

Posted Image

best wishes

Joak :(

PS: There are also a lot of new guest pictures on my website!

• 1 year later...

Joak:-) I really like your pictures taken in the castle. Who took the pictures while you did the posing? What size shoe do you wear and how high was the heels on the shoes used in the pics? You have great looking legs and ankles for a guy. Just goes to show that a good fitting pair of heels and pantyhose can enhance a shapely leg to start with. Great photography, also. I have also visited your web-site several times and have enjoyed those pics tremendously. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Too bad I can't vote in your poll. Your hobby must be quite exciting. I used to do similar things like that in the past, just without the photography since I had no assistant with me.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Hello,

nice from even more people who likes the pictures!

To answer your questions - some pictures I've made by myself (timer of the digicam) and some are made by a friend. The questions about the shoes I was showing should be answered at my gallery pages:

http://www.joak.org/Shoe30.html

http://www.joak.org/Shoe32.html

And about the size, they are both size 46eur.

kind regards

Joak :D