Photos of our World Heelmeet, 2008

to find the photos of our World Heelmeet, go to the Real Life Meetings Forum, therein go to the 2008 International Heelmeet thread, find Kneehigh's posting of 23rd Feb 2008, and click on to each of his links in his message. I hope these will encourage even more than this year's 30 members to attend future Heelmeets! Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

there seems to be a problem if the pics were already taken cause they are not there on this page!!;) (where it says "click here" on the reply below)

Don't know what happened there -- I re-did the link and it seems to work now. It takes you to Kneehighs' post-meet posting where he describes and presents the pictures. Refresh this page and then try it again, they're worth seeing!

Have a happy time!

Don't know what happened there -- I re-did the link and it seems to work now. It takes you to Kneehighs' post-meet posting where he describes and presents the pictures.

Refresh this page and then try it again, they're worth seeing!

I had the link working perfectly. It directed the reader to my post,containing many links to pics--via the permalink function.

Now it takes you to the first post in the WHM 2008.

My link worked fine the first time. I think someone was expecting to see pictures without having to click on links to see them.

CLICK HERE to "View Single Post."

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Okay, something really funky is going on here. The behavior I saw was exactly the opposite of what you just described -- the link took me to the first post before I re-did the link (using "permalink"). Now you are saying it doesn't work for you?

Your "View single post" link does work.

At least for now.

Have a happy time!