Pointy boots!

Arctic

Those boots are fantastic, I'd love to get my hands on a pair.

What I wouldn't do is go for a bicycle ride wearing them lol, kind of like going on a mountain hike in high heels or wearing house slippers to the Oscars.

Heh you should try bicycle ride with heels, its actually is easier than you think ;)

I've done it many times more than i can remember :cool1:

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

Heh you should try bicycle ride with heels, its actually is easier than you think ;) . . .

Nina's absolutely right about that -- it's not difficult at all!

Have a happy time!

If you think about it, it really is intuitive! The heel will brace against the pedal (or if you are riding a horse, the stirrup) and thus braces you against the forward motion of the machine (or animal). And further, in the case of the bicycle, will assist you in providing power to the pedal itself in the cycle.

A significant heel should really be required to ride!

It's all about the heel!

My guess would be lorenzi (loriblu) or cavalli.

Thanks for the pointers. I checked them out and could not find them from any of these, but they have pretty nice stuff anyway...!

What's all the fuss about?

Thanks for the pointers. I checked them out and could not find them from any of these, but they have pretty nice stuff anyway...!

I have cowboy boots made my lorenzi, I can take couple of photos from them. looks like similar to me.

found similar from ebay ;)

http://cgi.ebay.it/GIANMARCO-LORENZI-FASHION-TEXAS-PONY-BOOTS-NR-37_W0QQitemZ250078727032QQihZ015QQcategoryZ23441QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

About the link on ebay - wow. Look great, although I would not buy them in red. Black or brown would probably be fantastic - great style. But I am not likely to spend 725 EUR on a pair, that is really outrageous. PS you are now away from Hki? (I'm there too, although not downtown, we built a house in the outskirts)

What's all the fuss about?

• 3 weeks later...