Hello Heel Lovers

I am a new member from Sydney,Australia who stumbled across this site. Iv'e got no idea what I'm doing in here as have never used anything like this before.Matter of fact I dont even know if what I'm typing is in the right section.Oh well find out eventually. Ive been a high heel devotee since I was about 5 (34 years) and have for the most part been ostracised and criticised and ridiculed so I tend to keep it quiet. I am a bit of a collector of streetware(fashion heels)although I do have a few fetish pairs.The majority are second hand as I like the look of the "pre loved" shoe,with all it's imperfections and individual character given by the wearer. I am trying this site for a number of resons,to maybe come across a few nice "pre loved" fetish shoes and maybe meet some women who share this sort of interest and enjoyment.Hopefully maybe even some or a woman here in OZ ! Well that's a start,HELLO WORLD!

Hello and welcome to a place where you should find you'll fit in just fine. Many of us have similar experiances to yours just look around at the postings and you'll see what I mean. As to posting in the right place you did just fine.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome, Hotheels1969. This is a great website with many friendly people. I have enjoyed wearing high heels for many years. I wear them privately and publicly (feminine high heels publicly). Hope to hear more of your experiences in high heels. Welcome again.;)

hello hotheels1969, I do hope your stumble was not due to too many tinnies, or the hieght of your heels. I'll say sorry now, poor attempt at brit humour. There are a few from aus. visit here, maybe you will get to correspond or better, meet them. The u.s.a. and u.k. don't have world domination in heel wearing. Love to hear some tales from around the world, so post again, soon.

totter along into history

G'day hotheels im from sydney as well and love to wear heels at home and have just started wearing them in public. i wore a pair of 3 inch boots to mardi gras a few weeks ago, what a BIG mistake. i got a big blister on bottom of my foot lol and couldnt walk properly for a couple of days. i live near parramatta. do u have msn?

• 3 years later...

G'day hotheels im from sydney as well and love to wear heels at home and have just started wearing them in public. i wore a pair of 3 inch boots to mardi gras a few weeks ago, what a BIG mistake. i got a big blister on bottom of my foot lol and couldnt walk properly for a couple of days. i live near parramatta. do u have msn?

im from geelong and i also like high heels and i finaly found an aussies on the site the like high heels to

Errr, 4 years later?

I'm glad I'm not the only one to read dates.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.