Hello everyone

I just wanted to say hi to everyone - i have been a member for a little while and have found the website and particularly the forums very informative and usefull. I love to wear high heels and to see others wear them too. I am also very fortunate in having a lovely wife who also loves high heels so we can share our fetish together! My particular fetish is for boots - ankle and calf length mostly. The only real difficulty I have is in getting boots to fit - my feet are a UK 5.5 to 6 but my foot width is more of a 8 to a 9 - however i have just found the Evans Essence brand and finally have boots that fit - size 5 wide.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome, Daxxmaxx! I too am a man that loves to wear high heels. I wear them in private, and I venture out daily in public in high heels. I am so happy for having a wife that is understanding and shares your love of heels. I hope to visit the U.K. one day. It seems like there are many male members of this forum that love to wear high heels and live in the U.K. I do hope to go there some day. Welcome, again. Hope to hear from you again in the furture.;)

• 2 weeks later...