´How's about this ankle boots?

Joak

what do you think about this style?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think about this style?

• I love them!
    • They look OK.
    • I don't like the straps!
    • I don't like the style at all!

look good to me :lol: i wonder how they would be to walk outside with?? tried walking through the woods with a pair of 5" black pumps and they then through the corn field and plowed ground. it was something different. it was terrible in the plowed field. they filled up with dirt. they were an old pair i had and were just about worn out. even took them out hunting one day, but decided if i had to run they would be just to difficult. maybe ankle boots would be the way to go?? anyway, they do look great :(

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

nice. Dr Shoe. (Additional material by J Adams, Paul Clarke, Rick Parker, Harold Jones, Pete Williams, Mike Finlay and Norman Grecce) :rofl:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I'd love to date a girl wearing them! :lol: I wouldn't mind wearing them either--nicely gothic (to me at least).

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I'm sorry to say that ankle boots of any kind are not my choice either. I can't understand why I find regular pumps and knee high boots sexy, but not ankle boots.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.