hello A. Wells. You picked a poor time to first post, as most senior members will be doing the world heel meet. This does, of course, mean you get the buzz early in your time here, but if you haven't lurked for too long, browse the older threads too. You are in an ideal position to judge if progress is being made. Q./ are these 5" heels your first purchase?

totter along into history

Guest Loveshiheels

What did you get?

Two pairs from the little shoe box second hand. First pair 6" sandle where the strap crosses behind your heel with a little platfrom. The second pair 5" D,orsay with twin straps. Both pairs in black.

Pics to come at a later date

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome, A.Wells! I too am a man who has loved and worn high heels for years. I especially enjoy wearing 4 and 5 inch heels daily. We all look forward to hearing more comments from you in the future. Welcome, again!;)

Hi Loveshiheels Are the D'Orsay you just got from pleaser as I was looking to get a pair. I was just wondering if you ordered your normal shoe size or had to get a size bigger. Your help with this would be much appreciated.

Guest Loveshiheels

Hi Loveshiheels

Are the D'Orsay you just got from pleaser as I was looking to get a pair. I was just wondering if you ordered your normal shoe size or had to get a size bigger. Your help with this would be much appreciated.

The D,orasy I bought are from The little shoe box.