Hi from Sydney Australia

mcks

Hi there, I'm a 26yo guy who loves heels both seeing and wearing. Came out to my GF about it before christmas and got a shiny pair of my own sexy 5" Pleaser shoes under the tree... Worn them for mainly indoors except for one time where we both went for a short walk around a resort we stayed at. I'd love to one day wear them openly in public but the fact that I'm 6'2" and have fairy large feet(my new shoes are 13 US but i may have to go up to a 14 for my next pair) makes it hard to not be obvious with 5" heels on... one day... If anyone has a good resource for buynig heels in australia/sydney please let me know... Especially a retail store that has bigger size heels that i could try on... not beig able to try shoes makes purchasing a bit of a hit and miss and I dn't really have the money to waste. Anyway i'm kinda going off ona tanget... hi to everyone and good heeling to you :santa_hat:

Welcome, mcks. You're not alone here. We've several other members from Australia. A couple even from the Sydney area. Perhaps if you scroll down through the membership list you might be able to locate one or two and send a private message to them asking their advice.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome mcks and you lucky devil you! Nice gift and in such a cool accepting way. Have fun, you have a good relationship.

Cheers,

david & cathy

Hi there,

I'm a 26yo guy who loves heels both seeing and wearing. Came out to my GF about it before christmas and got a shiny pair of my own sexy 5" Pleaser shoes under the tree... Worn them for mainly indoors except for one time where we both went for a short walk around a resort we stayed at. I'd love to one day wear them openly in public but the fact that I'm 6'2" and have fairy large feet(my new shoes are 13 US but i may have to go up to a 14 for my next pair) makes it hard to not be obvious with 5" heels on... one day...

If anyone has a good resource for buynig heels in australia/sydney please let me know... Especially a retail store that has bigger size heels that i could try on... not beig able to try shoes makes purchasing a bit of a hit and miss and I dn't really have the money to waste.

Anyway i'm kinda going off ona tanget... hi to everyone and good heeling to you :santa_hat:

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"