Hello from Switzerland!

Hello everybody, I'm a heel lover from Geneva, Switzerland. I'm quite happy to have discovered this forums, I love high heels and I have an extensive collection of my own (right now about 20-25 pairs aprox.). I go out from time to time in them, usually at night though and I hope I can help people if possible and learn lots more here. Pleased to meet you all.

Hello from Pennsylvania. Got any pics? Welcome here.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

I normally don't take pictures although after finding this place I think I should start doing so so I can get feedback from all of you.

I'm trying right now to get comfortable walking in 5" stiletto heels, I got a bit jealous of my ex-girlfriend since she was wearing them like it was no effort at all, and yeah she knew about my fetish of course.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to the club epicentre. Here in our community you will find the confidence to go out in HH even during daytime. There are lots of examples around. So am I, since I joined the club I have already been out on HH. Something I wouldn't dare to dreamed of before joining. And yes you also will find some tips and hints. Enjoy your stay. FL

FoxyLady

Welcome to the club epicentre.

Here in our community you will find the confidence to go out in HH even during daytime. There are lots of examples around. So am I, since I joined the club I have already been out on HH. Something I wouldn't dare to dreamed of before joining. And yes you also will find some tips and hints.

Enjoy your stay.

FL

What kind of HH do you wear at daytime ? How tall are the heels and do your shoes have a feminine look ? I'd also like to know if the majority of the members here prefer feminine looking shoes or masculine (with heels of course) looking shoes for a street walk ?

Hello everybody,

I'm a heel lover from Geneva, Switzerland.

I'm quite happy to have discovered this forums, I love high heels and I have an extensive collection of my own (right now about 20-25 pairs aprox.).

I go out from time to time in them, usually at night though and I hope I can help people if possible and learn lots more here.

Pleased to meet you all.

We are almost neighbours ! South East Europe .

Welcome to the club ! :santa_hat: