Exercises for high heels?

winchy

Hi. My wife has decided (after some gentle encouragement over the years!) that this will be the year when she will wear high heels more frequently during the day. I'm looking for ways to help her achieve this aim. I can see 2 things which could work: 1. She says some dance studios run exercise classes to help women wear high heels. Does anyone know of classes in Hampshire? 2. She'd also do exercises at home. I've seen a "Legwork" DVD, but this isn't available in English in PAL format. Are there other DVDs which could hit the spot? ... or does anyone have better ideas?! Cheers winchy

Hi. My wife has decided (after some gentle encouragement over the years!) that this will be the year when she will wear high heels more frequently during the day.

I'm looking for ways to help her achieve this aim. I can see 2 things which could work:

1. She says some dance studios run exercise classes to help women wear high heels. Does anyone know of classes in Hampshire?

2. She'd also do exercises at home. I've seen a "Legwork" DVD, but this isn't available in English in PAL format. Are there other DVDs which could hit the spot?

... or does anyone have better ideas?!

Cheers

winchy

If you want, you can buy the DVD and download it in a divx version from the Internet (to be able to watch it). It is legal to download the video in divx if you own the original DVD.

You can also buy the DVD and reencode it according to the standards of your country, as a backup copy of the original.

I don't know of any dance classes to help you wear high heels, but one of my past dance instructors (a girl) suggested I should wear heels to get used to being on my toes more! There was a story, here I think, some time ago about that very subject.

Hi. My wife has decided (after some gentle encouragement over the years!) that this will be the year when she will wear high heels more frequently during the day.

I'm looking for ways to help her achieve this aim. I can see 2 things which could work:

1. She says some dance studios run exercise classes to help women wear high heels. Does anyone know of classes in Hampshire?

2. She'd also do exercises at home. I've seen a "Legwork" DVD, but this isn't available in English in PAL format. Are there other DVDs which could hit the spot?

... or does anyone have better ideas?!

Cheers

winchy

I would say that getting used to wearing heels around the house is the best way to get used to them.