Hello from Norway

Hi all high heels and boot friends. Thanks for let me in at this forum. Like to hear and read about other with same pasion for high heels and boots. I am a male from norway who adore girls into high heels and boots. It`s soo sexy to se girls into that kind off footwear at the street, etc...*lol* It make me fell happy:-) I have had this pasion since a was a kid when my older neigbour girl going into high heeld boots...Love to watch going by.. Since that i have been a true fetish for boots and high heels. Thanks!

Hi again. Thanks for the respond by my "hello from Norway". Nice to see so many that responded. Like most to see girls into high heeled boots, spesialy knee highs stiletto in black leather. Sometimes i wear high heeled boots, but only in private room.. Like that feeling off been into ladies boots:-) I have msn and yahoo messenger if someone likes to have a talk. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. I've seen Fog wearing the boots from his avatar and they look even better in real life. (This comment would be made meaningless if Fog changes his avatar. To avoid this I've taken the liberty of uploading a copy of the avatar picture to this post).

post-2582-133522851661_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

I've seen Fog wearing the boots from his avatar and they look even better in real life. (This comment would be made meaningless if Fog changes his avatar. To avoid this I've taken the liberty of uploading a copy of the avatar picture to this post).

Thank you at9. I don't think I will change my avatar for a while, they are my favourite boots. Not an exalted name though, they came from the sale at Office two years ago. I dug out the post I made after I bought them and put it in my pm to handsomeboot.

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/1743-thigh_boots_public-86.html#post96017

I really enjoyed re-reading and re-living the adventure I had that day. It was virtually my first time out in tall boots that went over my trousers.