Hello from Finland

RistoH

I was Googling some high heels sites and then come to here. This sounds interesting!

I was been heel lover since I was a kid. Mostly I like pointed toes and stiletto heels. I don't wear stilettos on public, but I have had those KISS / ABBA-style platform boots on mid 70's. After that I was wore pointed toed cowboy boots.

I like the power what those tilettos give, so I like mostly nail heels or other sharp heels.

I am into pedal pumping too.

I have had a web site very long time for boots or shoefetishism.

http://koti.mbnet.fi/bootfet/ That site needs major updating, when I have a time to do that, because that site wasn't been online for a while, but some people was asked to me put it online again, so I was do that from backups, so all links does not work anymore.

Sorry my bad English and more lousy English on my site.

Risto in Finland

Hey Risto!

It's a small world, I was just browsing your site and there's a pic of one of my friends on there!! :santa_hat:

Maybe! Because almost all pictures are from Internet. I think that I mention it on somewhere!

As I say, that site needs a lot of major updating.

Risto

He said nothing of the sort, I suspect that he was rather flattered :santa_hat:

BTW, he's the guy in the right hand pic under "other styles that I like".

I was updated that my site on last weekend, so now it's totally different.

I am not sure (yet) how I do it in the future. Maybe I am starting it on the clear table!

I have a YouTube account too, but haven't added there anything yet, but I have some plans. That Account is the same as here.