Stilleto Trap In Real World

Simcity3

People are always comenting on the stilleto trap story that they wish it happends for them.... Since i love High Heels And electronincs im going to try make it.... It can't be done ass good as in the story because all that remote computer access is hard to make but it can be made almost like it with a litlle remote controler that anoother person can have.... Your Wife/Girlfriend/Etc. Im Gona Try Make 1 Pair Only but can't make the Stockings it's impossible... I will let you know how it's going on and post in the shoe modify section.... When they are done im gona put them on ebay....

Although, the "Stiletto Trap" starts out as a fantasy for those that really want a pair of 5" stiletto heeled pumps to be permanently attached on their feet, the main part of the theme is about the maliciously controlled enslavement of a person forced to endure wearing heels against their will. This is an act of unwarranted suffering and horrid cruelty. It immediately losses its justification to be imposed upon any human being, especially as it is done in this story. If a person has a full knowledge on what they will be in for and decides to try the process, then I guess, it can be done. However, that consent must have an abort procedure should the one consenting wish to opt out at any time after the process begins. No one should have that much power over another. Permenantly attaching high heels on my feet crossed my mind, even before I read the "Stiletto Trap". This came out of desperation for an excuse to wear them all the time. I thought if I couldn't take them off then no one could blame me for wearing them. Then the social and practical realities set in and I decided to try some other way that would be, at least, sane. I still think about it from time to time, though. I know where I can get some epoxy, so who knows, someday!!! I'd better get another pair of my favorite high stiletto pumps. What is it like to stay in the shoe repair shop over night getting my shoes resoled and the heel tips repaired? Heaven forbid I ever break a heel.

I wouldn't really want it to happen to me because of the fact that it would not be practical to perform my job. However the fantasy of it happening appeals to me and I assume that it does to others as well. Perhaps some role play with a partner over a long weekend forcing the other to do this would be interesting. I think that making these is a good idea for the above mentioned situation I hope you enjoy your project and it's results.