Some advice please

xxstaggyxx

so for years now i have loved heels mostley boots tho :smile: i am know 18 and im looking to get my first pair of boots and i would like some adivce on what would be a good pair to get for my first time i have about £80 to spend so any advice from you guys or girls would be most kind Thank you Andy

Hi xxstaggyxx, in order to direct you in the right direction, we need to find out: - what size foot are you? - what style are you looking for - something very high or something more modest? Chunky heels, or stilletto heels? As you have £80, you can definitely get yourself something decent and leather too.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Hi xxstaggyxx,

in order to direct you in the right direction, we need to find out:

- what size foot are you?

- what style are you looking for - something very high or something more modest? Chunky heels, or stilletto heels?

As you have £80, you can definitely get yourself something decent and leather too.

hi HeelD

Im a UK size 8 im looking for knee or thigh length boots

not to much of a high heel

and with a stilletto heel

hope this helps :smile:

Excellent that means you're OK for hitting the High Street stores as well as online.

For decent kneehigh stilletto boots that aren't super high I'd go to places like Faith, Schuh, and Clarks. The first two let you order online so you can do that if you're too shy to buy in the shop. Faith, go up to a size 9, so you have that too if you find a size 8 pointy boot a bit too snug. Clarks go up to 9 also but in what styles I don't know. Faith and Schuh are the fashion savvy shoe retailers with some very hot styles. Schuh have regular sales on so they're always worth a look. Clarks tend to be a bit more conservative but do some wonderful boots and shoes IMO that are very good quality (e.g. soft leather, soles that last forever!). This season I have noticed they have a few of pairs of stilletto boots available.

£80 will see you fine in all those stores.

Hope this helps.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Excellent that means you're OK for hitting the High Street stores as well as online.

For decent kneehigh stilletto boots that aren't super high I'd go to places like Faith, Schuh, and Clarks. The first two let you order online so you can do that if you're too shy to buy in the shop. Faith, go up to a size 9, so you have that too if you find a size 8 pointy boot a bit too snug. Clarks go up to 9 also but in what styles I don't know. Faith and Schuh are the fashion savvy shoe retailers with some very hot styles. Schuh have regular sales on so they're always worth a look. Clarks tend to be a bit more conservative but do some wonderful boots and shoes IMO that are very good quality (e.g. soft leather, soles that last forever!). This season I have noticed they have a few of pairs of stilletto boots available.

£80 will see you fine in all those stores.

Hope this helps.

WoW thank you very much for the above links i have bokked marked them all and will be taking a look at them right away

as you sed above i am to shy to go in and bye some the only way i would by some in a shop if i was with some else the knew about my love for heels :smile: