Bionic Woman

The new series of Bionic Woman has the heroine running around in high heels atleast a couple of times per episode. I love that. On most shows with females wearing high heel its very obvious that they switch to lower heels when the action kicks in. But not on this one :wave: On to top it off, its a good show too :smile:

The new series of Bionic Woman has the heroine running around in high heels atleast a couple of times per episode. I love that.

On most shows with females wearing high heel its very obvious that they switch to lower heels when the action kicks in. But not on this one :silly:

On to top it off, its a good show too :wave:

Michelle Ryan being British and about my age was lucky enough to grow up in the days when everyone wore heels all the time, even at school.... therefore just an extension to her feet! Running in heels, noooo problem! :smile:

On most shows with females wearing high heel its very obvious that they switch to lower heels when the action kicks in. :wave:

Yeah, I hate that so much.

It's often when there's a close up of the heels too - like when a stiletto-wearing character has just jumped off a wall and the shot changes to a flat-soled landing! So stupid.

They even do it in the movies. A classic example is Michelle Pfeiffers' catwoman in Batman Returns. Great heels for most of her shots but watch that flat-footed landing shot in the Mall!

As for Michelle Ryan - yep, shes' Babreham Lincoln alright! :smile:

She was one of the few reasons for watching that Jeckyl tosh a few weeks ago.

Always High-Heel Responsibly

Euchrid:

Yeah, I hate that so much.

It's often when there's a close up of the heels too - like when a stiletto-wearing character has just jumped off a wall and the shot changes to a flat-soled landing! So stupid.

They even do it in the movies. A classic example is Michelle Pfeiffers' catwoman in Batman Returns. Great heels for most of her shots but watch that flat-footed landing shot in the Mall!

As for Michelle Ryan - yep, shes' Babreham Lincoln alright! :wave:

She was one of the few reasons for watching that Jeckyl tosh a few weeks ago.

I read that Michelle Pfeiffer did do all of her shots in heels. It was her stunt double who was wearing the flats.

That is the one thing I give credit to british TV, when women are running in heels, THEY ARE RUNNING IN HEELS!!!!:smile:

Doctor Who is a great show for some fantastic heel wearing over the decades.

Euchrid:

I read that Michelle Pfeiffer did do all of her shots in heels. It was her stunt double who was wearing the flats.

That is the one thing I give credit to british TV, when women are running in heels, THEY ARE RUNNING IN HEELS!!!!:smile:

Doctor Who is a great show for some fantastic heel wearing over the decades.

I liked the bit in Niss Cogeniality 2 where Sandra Bullock's chasing Dolly Parton through the hotel and they're both in the highest heels imaginable. it was absolutely hilarious!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 2 years later...