USA to help South African High Heeler

heelsnhose77

I found High Heel shoes and boots on amazon and ebay that I wanted but at check out the tell me the don't ship internationally. Is there someone one this forum that is prepared to receive the shoes for me and ship them via your cheapest international post to my post box in RSA? If so, please let me know. Thanx

Am I missing something here?

Yep.

He asked for some help and gave details of what he needed help with, then you said "What can I do to help" when he had already explained in his first post of this thread.

:smile:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I see. What I should have said was " yes, I will help you" right? Anyway, he pm'd me and and thanked me so he new exactly what I met. I will be glad to ship a pair of shoes from the us to him. And btw, how do you get those icons to work? I've tried everything. well, not everything apparently. lol

real men wear heels

I see. What I should have said was " yes, I will help you" right?

Anyway, he pm'd me and and thanked me so he new exactly what I met.

I will be glad to ship a pair of shoes from the us to him. And btw, how do you get those icons to work? I've tried everything. well, not everything apparently. lol

If you mean the little smilie icons :smile::wave: then you need to use the "advanced message interface" which can be set via your User CP.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!