Steve Madden Chap Bootie

JustJenny

Jeff ordered me a pair of Steve Maddens Chap Boots in black. It took about a month to get them since they were a pre-order item. I have to say that were well worth the wait. I wore them all nite last, even after we got home;)! They are the most comfortable heels I own! So much so I ordered 2 more pair today, brown leather and red leather. I think I may even go for the Giraffe pattern as well. You can see them at stevemadden.com Jenny

post-3588-133522848851_thumb.jpg

post-3588-133522848854_thumb.jpg

Just Jenny

• 7 months later...

• 4 months later...

Jeff ordered me a pair of Steve Maddens Chap Boots in black. It took about a month to get them since they were a pre-order item. I have to say that were well worth the wait. I wore them all nite last, even after we got home;)! They are the most comfortable heels I own! So much so I ordered 2 more pair today, brown leather and red leather. I think I may even go for the Giraffe pattern as well.

You can see them at stevemadden.com

Jenny

You're right about comfort Jenny. I have some C'est Moi shoe boots which are very similar.

I find that oxford syle shoes or "shoe boots" really help support the top of your foot and stop your toes from getting jammed into the toe box, hence the extra comfort which is necessary to survive winter anyway!.