Heels at Sea World

whynotheels

Good Afternoon, It's been a LONG time since I've posted here. I'm debating a trip to Sea World in Texas next month. I'm trying to find some comfortable heels for the day. Does anyone have experience with Pleasers Devine 420W? I'm 6'5" so a 3 inch heel would be good, I also like the thicker heel. It's hard to tell what they're made out of, but it looks almost like what I'd call a "real" shoe. That being a confortable shoe that a lady would wear to work instead of the outragous fetish footwear that's fun, but poorly made and way too out there for "polite society". Any experience with The Red Door out of North Carolina? Thanks, --Miles

I was actually at Sea World in Orlando recently. I noticed a few ladies in shoes that I would not expect there - block heels, high wedges. In my opinion, I only feel that a comfortable flat shoe is good there. You'll be on your feet and walking for 8 hours straight. I know we all have our "comfy heels". But for this event, I say you would be more comfy in a sensible shoe.

We laugh at the reaction my wife gets wearing heels (4") in the Disney parks. They don't realize that many locals just go for a meal or to a shop at Epcot and don't stay more than an hour. Some of the people you see may also be employees dressed for work walking through the park going to a meeting or such.

Thanks for your reply. It seemed like a fun idea, but I think I'll take your recommendation and go with the boring shoes.

Hmmh, why not heels? Two years ago I visitited together with a friend the Rhine falls near by Schaffhausen. It's one of the most famous places for tourists at the frontier between Germany and Switzerland. Our middle european Niagara falls :smile:

It was a bright july day with hot wheather and a wonderful blue sky. I was wearing the whole afternoon 4'' clogs. No wheather for my boots passion. I met at this day thousands of people from the whole world (Switzerland, USA, Germany, Japan and ...). No single bad comment and definetely no need for boring shoes!

The whole day appeared to me as if I were wearing the normalest shoes of the world ...

ps

I hadn't been irritated if some japanese tourists had begged me for a photo shooting: at the CSD in my hometown two ladies from Russia asked me for a posing on my 6'' platform sandalettes - I hope that they have got a funny vacation picture from this crazy german guy!

The best fashion is your own fashion!