HELP!!!! U.S.A sizing

bladerunner

This has probably been through before but i have found some great boots on ebay.com in a size 10 that i would love to buy (Item number: 130168492311) sorry havent posted a pic havent worked that one out yet! Problem is that i am getting confusing details on what a size 10 translates to in euro/u.k sizing. I usually take a 40 or in a boot sometimes a 41 Any advice would be welcome!

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

This has probably been through before but i have found some great boots on ebay.com in a size 10 that i would love to buy (Item number: 130168492311)

The boots you are looking at are a size 40.

post-1115-133522848742_thumb.jpg

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

true gary,but sometimes some designers come up small and some large as i have found.I am not familiar with balenciaga,louboutins come up small and michael kors appear to be larger,so i was hoping the seller might give a more accurate size but it seems they are not 100 per cent! might chance it

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

As a "European" I have found that I can trust US sizing a lot more than than I can UK or EU sizes. If a US shop has doubts about a EU shoe they generally state the EU size along side the US size. The exceptions so far I've found are Lamb, Bronx and JoLo.

So what's all the fuss about?