I Need Advice

Simcity3

I need an advice on what clothes to wear with heels... ( All My Heels Is Black )... I am boy and find it hard to find anything that look's good with heels so i want to hear what you think look's good.... Both Male And Female Opinions pls.... I Will post picture of me when my camera and computer works together.... Hope to hear some good sugestions....

I'd say it depends on how "in your face" you want to be. Most people choose slacks or jeans, because it makes the whole look flow a bit nicer overall, and I agree with that. Something with a nice flare to the leg would be my pick.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I go for leather head to toe [pants and blazer, sometimes a vest too, and a cotton shirt- black, red, blue or purple] for any occassion. Since Jan 2006 it's been quite an important part of my lifestyle.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Bootcut jeans will work every time. If you are still adventuring then something like a 34" or 36" will do. (Un)fortunately the best fit are womens jeans but you will soon get addicted because of the stretch quality the are much more comfortable that the standard mens jeans.

So what's all the fuss about?