Heel tip messages...

Stilettography

Hi all, Here is a thought for those who are into heels or heel damage or trample or crush... What would you think of this idea to have a small message inscribed onto the underside of a stiletto heel tip. So everytime she walks (lets say on a wooden floor or any "softish" surface) her heel tips inscribe a message into the wood...such as "I love U" or "Abs. Power" or "Crushed U" ... etc!! I dunno about you, but I think it would be cool to recieve a message like this from my wife, almost eternally inscribed into a wooden floor or something! It would be quite special and sensual. For those into trample, you can have your "goddess" leave some intimate and personal messages on your body like "Stiletto Stmped" or Spiked by ME" etc... So what do you think of this idea??? Enjoy!

Are they big enough to put words on then? Interesting idea...

Well, the bigger the surface area the more words...

If you take a heel of 0.5 inches sqr. you sould be able to get "I luv U" easily onto that. Then, abbr. can also be used on tips that are smaller. Iguess the idea is just "getting a sexy msg across??" :smile:

Regards

That does sound interesting. My wife often leaves her mark on me, however and fortunately they are never permanent. I would not want to damage my floors that way though, some day I just may need to resell the house.