News And Notes from Las Vegas Vacation

Mr. X

I just got back this week from a week long vacation in Las Vegas and I felt it appropriate to report my findings here for others. First off I had a great time. But then again it's pretty hard not to have a good time in Vegas. It was my first time too so I had an extra good time. I was travelling with family so I did not bring any heels unfortunately. There were very large numbers of people on the streets there and there was a great variety of people as well. I can say without a doubt in my mind that street heeling for a guy in Las Vegas would be 100% no problem at all. But based on the large amounts of walking and sightseeing I did I would say you would really have to be choosey about when and for how long you street heel. I wore sneakers every day and I still managed to have severe sore feet and several blisters on them as well. Now being a sight about heels I must say that in Vegas there was plenty of eye candy. Not only for the many beautiful women, but also for the many beautiful women wearing some very stunning heels. As I said before my feet were killing me. I can't imaging how some of the women I saw managed to walk around town in what where some pretty beautiful heels with some pretty monstrous heels heights. Another thing I noticed was quite a few ladies wearing boots under jeans. People here, me included, have said that boot wearing is limited or non existent when the weather is warm. But in Las Vegas the weather was 70 or 80 everyday and maybe 60 or 70 every evening and yet I still saw plenty of boots, go figure. Now I did manage to snap some pics of the ladies. But at the risk of them being discovered by others in my party I had to erase them. It's a real shame because I had some beauties too. Well thats about it. I thought this might help some of the others here who are planning a trip to "Sin City" sometime in the future. Oh and by the way, I didn't come home completely empty in the picture department though. I was walking through the Venetian Hotel and I came upon a store from the great shoe designer Jimmy Choo. Now although these couple pics don't show anyone man or women in heels I still think they are appropriate and will satisfy some people lust for shoes.

post-3002-133522848033_thumb.jpg

post-3002-133522848044_thumb.jpg

Mr. X, I was also in LV last week (for a conference). I brought 6 pairs of shoes with me ....all were womens shoes. Most were 2" heeled loafers, a pair of 3" clogs, and a pair of boots with a 2.5" chunk heel that I wore on the plane. I expected some looks at airport security, on the plane or in the conference sessions. I even sat close to a lady in one of the sessions who was wearing a pair of shoes very similar to what I was wearing. No looks or comments. That made for a fun trip.