How quickly did you come out of the closet?

Bob

My fiance knows about the hose, but she doesn't know about my heels.

My advice to you is you gotta tell her before you get into a serious relationship. By experience I had a beautiful girl in my hands but I never revealed my secret until one day found out a pic of mine been dressed with full makeup and heels. She tought it was somebody else , then I told her the truth and showed her my closet. What a big dissapointment, I lost her completely. Then I met another girl and I told her at front about me, she accepted me that way, but her previous ex-boyfriend showed up in her life and I couldnt make it up with her. So what I'm trying to say is that there are many girls who loves heels-fetish in guys or both ways. I particulary I'm still looking for a girl who would accept me the way I am. I hope FireFox you can add another tittle like this: "Girls who loves Male and Crossdressers to wear High Heels"

My g/f knows about the heels and hose, and also knows that it is part of me and that it won't go away. I don't wear them outside as I am way to nervious. However, since the birth of our first child, she has become a lot less tolerant, and even sees it as threatening. We have made a comprise, in that I will only wear them when she is not home, and if I want a "session", she can disappear for a while. I'll see what the future holds, and I hope that she will become more comfortable. Does anyone else wear their heels and/or hose around their children ?

My g/f knows about the heels and hose, and also knows that it is part of me and that it won't go away. I don't wear them outside as I am way to nervious.

However, since the birth of our first child, she has become a lot less tolerant, and even sees it as threatening. We have made a comprise, in that I will only wear them when she is not home, and if I want a "session", she can disappear for a while.

I had a similar experience with my (now ex-)wife. I can see why - this kind of thing isn't only about us parents, it's about the children as well, and that makes it hard. It's definitely hard for me right now, trying to balance the halves of my life.

I'll see what the future holds, and I hope that she will become more comfortable.

Does anyone else wear their heels and/or hose around their children ?

Not now. Perhaps later, when he's old enough for me to explain properly. I'm very lucky in that me and my little one have a very good relationship, and I think we always will. So I think it'll be relatively easy to tell him (but not easy).

Good luck with it all!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Sorry about the above subject, but I have a hard time to understand why we at this stage of IT development have to make do with a "newsgroup imitation" which can not automatically sort out who replies to which previous post/reply. -Anyhow the possible interested readers might anyhow be able to find out which original post my reply refers to, and if not, just disregard my current post and get on with their lives without too much of a bad experience... :lol: "However, since the birth of our first child, she has become a lot less tolerant, and even sees it as threatening. We have made a comprise, in that I will only wear them when she is not home, and if I want a "session", she can disappear for a while." -My children (aged 6 and 12) and my parents (aged 79 and 77) have no problems with my use of HH footwear and/or toenail polish. I have still been a little cautious when using (hand)nail polish in their "public" presence though, as I do not want to complicate their "private" life. Regards, TallSwede

Ruth knows all about my heels, duh! On the rare occassions I go to the meets she comes too! One of the first times I met her I was in full drag and she knew that I was a TV before she even met me so the question of my heel fetish never comes up. In fact last nightshe was in hysterics at me attempting to walk in my new 6 3/4" heels!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.