Anyone tried these interchangable one?

quella

I was doing some research on a thick ankle strap pump that would be a challenge for me. While looking, I found these shoes.

http://www.amazon.com/Seduce-434-Pump-Interchangeable-Ankle-Cuffs/dp/B000I0DM70/ref=sr_1_10/002-7828119-6744061?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1190540252&sr=1-10

They have three interchangable ankle straps, which one includes a locking pair which interests me. I was wondering if anyone here has tried or have been forced to wear these shoes for an extended period of time, if you have, do you do the 4 or 5 inch heel? They look like some good play shoes. If you have, can you recommend a place to buy them in a US size 13?

Quella

quella wrote" "can you recommend a place to buy them in a US size 13?" I looked at the website quella linked to and, woe and behold, guess what I found? I discovered that the site, Amazon.com, had that very pair up to US size 14. Now quella, if you are looking for a place to find those shoes, why not purchase them from the website you linked to in the first place?

Locking ones would be kinda cool, although like has been found out with Pleaser, their sizing is "usual+1", which can be a little frustrating, since they're the largest supplier of heels in larger sizes. I don't think Pleaser even carries WIDE width, do they? Good luck on your purchase! :-)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Sorry, I was more asking advice to see if anyone of you here have tried these shoes or your impressions of them. I'm willing to search for a few places to buy them, but that was not the primary question. I saw that the link on Amazon had them in larger sizes, and I may buy them from there (or a cheaper place if someine knows any). Again, I was more looking for advice on the shoes and if they would be a good pair or not. Quella.