Hardly Rocket Science

Magickman

A fellow at an on-line singles club discussion forum asked me, "I want to know what your secret formula (for meeting women) is?" No, there ain't no secret formula. It does not exist, at least not to my knowledge. I'm not very skilled at meeting women, anyway. Let me explain. Last night, I was out for karaoke, at a neighborhood bar with a female friend. A blond woman, Becky, approached our table, told me how much she loved my outfit, and insisted on buying me a drink. When I thanked Becky, her friend said I looked fabulous. After my lady friend departed, another blond gal, Crystal, wanted to dance, and repatedly told me, "You're soooooo cute." The truth is that I am average looking, not fabulous, and slightly short, in the cute department. What I did do, was to get my butt out of the house, and mix with a crowd. Even if I don't think so, maybe Crystal thought I was cute. If there is a secret formula, it is to meet lots of people, and to be polite and to look presentable. I was polite, but in fact this was dress up night for me; in a short denim skirt, black tights, and knee high boots, with high heels, and with a fresh bright blue acrylic manicure. A little early for Halloween, but what the heck. The main thing is to get out there, and to greet new people with a friendly smile. We need not be especially attractive, nor tall, nor rich. My one theory is that giving women an unusual visual cue, or two, provides them an opportunity for conversational interaction. Heels and a skirt work well, in this regard. This is hardly rocket science, but it still works.

As.

My one theory is that giving women an unusual visual cue, or two, provides them an opportunity for conversational interaction. Heels and a skirt work well, in this regard.

That and it might also be the idea that any man that dresses in skirts and heels doesn't present any of the usuall male aggressiveness they're used to having to defend against .8)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

OK.... well up until you stated what you were wearing I was going to say: It's because a man IS more attractive to women when he's with other women. Guy's.... going out with female friends is a sure way of "pulling"!!! BUT.... When I read what you were wearing I think what you experienced was women approaching you because you stood out in the crowd, you were so different that they just couldn't keep their eye's off you and possibly because their friends were daring them to approach you. It does not matter though, it's all good. Just watch out for guys getting jealous with the amount of attention your getting. I've had some close calls caused by my heels getting noticed by every woman in the bar. I don't think your going to start any kinda relationships with these women, it was just a one off novelty, but I have to admit the attention is fantastic and one hell of a confidence boost 8)

I'm the one person who can pull a girl in a room full of trannies. I went to a place called the Way Out Club which is basically a club for trannies and there was a young lady who had come in to meet her (female) flatmate so that they could walk home together for the securoty in numbers etc. I got talking to her without any trace of "trying to pull her" purely and simply because that wasn't my interest as I am happily married. By the end of the evening I had her eating out of my hand! The trick is not to try to pull. Here is the formula for success: 1. Do not try to pull. 2. Do not present a "threat", if you're wearing heels and a skirt then you're less of a threat. 3. Entertain her. 4. If you go in with another girl you get her into competition mode. Subconciously she'll compete with the woman you are with.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.