Help needed with my boots

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me? I have a pair of platform thigh boots and what has happened is where the boot joins the platform is coming apart on the right boot and I was wondering if anyone would have any advice please on what I could use and how I could fix this problem? Call me sad but these boots mean a heck of a lot to me, and I am so keen to see them fixed and on my feet again If nothing can be done I guess I will take them to the menders I hope everyone on this amazing site are well Take Care Bye for now Neil

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me?

I have a pair of platform thigh boots and what has happened is where the boot joins the platform is coming apart on the right boot and I was wondering if anyone would have any advice please on what I could use and how I could fix this problem?

Call me sad but these boots mean a heck of a lot to me, and I am so keen to see them fixed and on my feet again

If nothing can be done I guess I will take them to the menders

I hope everyone on this amazing site are well

Take Care

Bye for now

Neil

From what you describe, I daresay there is precious little you can do at home to mend the problem. Even if you have the required skills, you are almost certainly lacking the equipment that's going to be needed. By all means, take the boots to a skilled cobbler and get the repair done right - especially before the fall and winter weather arrives to make matters worse. 8)

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Hi Neil, Definitely we can feel your pain and know exactly how you're feeling. Been there! As all our Boots are so important and yes, we can't live without them, it is better to treat them right by taking them to the cobbler. We have found if you try using glues etc. that you could end up making what is a fixable item into an non-fixable one. Better to pay the few dollars (pounds) for someone who knows what they're doing. Good luck and hope it isn't too painful to the wallet. david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"