Hello

Selene

Hi Everyone, I have been been reading for the past year or so and have decided it was time to participate instead of just reading. I love wearing heels and would wear them all the time if circumstances allowed it. I have a very supporting wife but the kids wouldn't quite understand nor would most of our friends. Not a big deal though. Kids are in school and I work from home most of the time. I love wearing heels as a guy and at some point in life they will become part of daily wear. I would also at some point like to convincingly pass as a woman and enjoy a much wider range of clothing. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Hello Selene and welcome. We're glad you have joined up and we look forward to connecting over the site here with you. Your comments on kids and friends ring so true. We kept david's high heel boot wearing behind closed doors or just when the two of us went out to ourselves until our kids were in their early teens. david began by wearing flat mens cavalier style boots around the family when they were ages 10 and 7, and then more and more he wore them to his office for work, etc. It wasn't until the kids were 15 and 12 that we decided to sit them down and chat about what we both enjoyed, david feeling comfortable wearing his high heel boots out and about. They both said, "we already knew" and "they thought the look was cool". So, ever since we have been able to be ourselves, that was 14 years ago. Have fun here. Give some consideration to joining us all at the Annual World Heel Meet in London, UK in February.....we're there for the week out heeling around London, david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"