Just another day in heels

johnieheel

Wife and I just returned from shopping at our local food market, Giant Eagle and Wallmart wearing our matching heels.Not much happened. Got out of the car and a man gave a second look as we entered the store and just couldn't take his eyes off us. Then when inside the store a little girl walked buy us and told my wife her shoes were awsem and later noticed mine under my flaired jeans and couldn't believe it so she told her mom and was giggling but mom didn't seem to care much. At G E, no response that we noticed then wallmart the same. Mostly people just look and smile. Here is a pic of our matching mj's that we wore incase some of you haven't seen yet. Time to go out again. Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

post-3305-133522845401_thumb.jpg

real men wear heels

Neat story. My wife and I routinely wear matching hh sandals together when outside - it's fun. Sometimes we don't match the shoes but still wear heels. I wish more guys wore heels. Take care... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 2 weeks later...

Wife and I went out shopping this evening and I wore my new 4" stacked heel oxfords. First we went to the sporting good store in Canton and bought her a new pistol. No one noticed or said a word. Then we went to Giant eagle and walked all around and bought groceries. Non eventfull again them to bestbuy to get a new mouse, mine died. Uneventfull again. Came home, unpacked and went to our local wallmart to finish up. Once again, uneventfull. This is the point guys, No one cares what you ware on your feet as long as you don't try to hide it or be nervous about it. Just be yourself and wear your heels like you would everyday clothing and don't even think about it. Now last night when I left work I changed into my oxfords and my ex girlfriend phoned me and asked me to stop on the way home where she worked at a gas station to show me a artical in the paper i might be interested in. I was standing there talking to her and a young blond walked up to pay for her gas, noticed my heels and just smiled real pretty and walked away. It was so cute.lol Thats it, no big deal, no fear. Hope this helps take away a little fear from some of you. Just do it!

post-3305-133522846783_thumb.jpg

real men wear heels

My friend called me today and wanted my wife and I to meet him at church. This is the friend who introduced me to the internet about a year and a half ago and found the web site "passionforfootwear" for me when I thought I was the only man in the world who loved to wear heels. I told my wife I should wear my cowgirl boots and see what his reaction would be sense he has never actually seen me in heels but has seen my heels. We sat all through church and talked with everyone for a while after and no one noticed. We then walked outside to say good buy and I held up my pant leg.LOL!!! Kinda caught him off guard. He asked me to turn around so he could see the heel and complemented me saying they don't look bad at all. A first for him but definitly not a last. Just another ice breaker. Gotta have fun!

real men wear heels

johnnieheel... those oxfords in the thumbnail photo are DEAD SEXY! where are they found, and do they come in a u.s. 12w ? WOW!

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

johnnieheel...

those oxfords in the thumbnail photo are DEAD SEXY!

where are they found, and do they come in a u.s. 12w ?

WOW!

They are made by DELICIOUS and I bought them from cutseyshoes.com on ebay. I don't think delicious makes a 12 but you can check. Thanks for the conplement.

real men wear heels

• 2 weeks later...

Wore my oxfords out again today with wife and her cute kitten heels ( maroon round toe slingbacks with a cute little bow on the toe box) 1st she needed a few things from Joanne fabrics for her hand bags she makes and sells. I got a few looks from a couple men that looked like football players but no big deal. It was pretty crowded also. I'm sure a lot of people noticed as my heels make a lot of noise and I like it! lol. Then we went next door to pet smart to get new floor bedding for Arnold (my iguana), and browsed for awhile. No big deal again. BTW I wore straight leg blue jeans this time to be more noticable. After that we went to Bob Evans resturant for dinner. Mostly older people hang out there. Thought it might be fun, and it was. A man and 5 older women went in before us as he held the door for all of us. Just a smile. We were seated by the window at a table in clear site next to a big round corner table with 3 couples of elderly folks that needed something to talk about. Guess what? The first older woman saw what I was wearing right off and then it began. LOL. The whispering started. I sat down and wife went to restroom. My pants came up so my 4"heels were in complete view of all of them. Wife came back and I went and when I came back I slowed way down and stepped high so that they all could get a real good look for the first time in their life at a man in heels. It was a great dinner and time. I don't think the men were nearly as shocked as the women. OMG! Do you see what that man is wearing? LOL It was great! The young waitress didn't seem to mind at all. The whole staff was very kind and considerate. It was a good time. We got up to leave and I walked behing my wife and could feel the eyes upon me so I walked kinda slow. I was having fun. I thought alot about thighbootguy and his adventures and this was nothing compair to wearing what he wears and thank you thighbootguy, it made me feal completley relaxed. You go dude!

real men wear heels

I went out today to take a drive because my wife's away for a couple of weeks on a voluteer trip. I wore by brown suade high heel boots with 4 inch heels and a pair of blue jeans. I stopped at a roadside stand to buy some apples and asked the lady at the counter to suggest some apples with a tart taste. She came out to describe several choices of apples and at that point, noticed my high heels. She asked why I was wearing heels as she had never seen a guy in high heels before. I explained that I just loved high heeled shoes and started wearing them about a year ago. I then asked her what she thought about my shoes. She replied that after getting over her initial shock, she had to admit that they looked pretty cool. I thanked her for saying so, paid for my apples and started to leave. At that point, she said that my stop had made her day and she hoped I would come back again some time wearing my heels. I replied that I certainly would.8)

I can understand the initial shock. Just like the first time I looked in the mirror while wearing heels, it just didn't look right although it felt so. But after a couple of times it looks as right as it felt. Kinda guess we all have to get used to it, whether it is heels on ourselves or on other guys.