Gianmarco Lorenzini

mskim61

Does any one own or have experience with shoes made by this company? I like the basic style that is offered, but rarely see them in a size 42. Any feedback would be appreciated

Hi Mskim61,

you won't find them in Google or Ebay under "Lorenzini" The correct name is "Gianmarco Lorenzi".

I have no own experience with this company. They have really nice shoes and boots but I'm not ready to pay Gucci or Prada prices like 1000 or 2000$ for a pair of stylish boots 8)

In german Ebay you can find a company (PrimaFila) which is offering regularly GML shoes. Sometimes also by auctions. I wish you a successful bidding. The cost for freight and import tax should be a minor problem (*lol*)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

just take a look on german ebay search for "lorenzi" you´ll find a lot of stores, that offer shoes from gianmarco lorenzi, loriblu and renzi (wich is also from gianmarco lorenzi)

these shops are all run by gml themselve. they offer shoes up to size eu45.

but quiet expensive. look for the seller "devilwears". this is the "renzi" shop. it´s not that expensive like gml, and have lovely styles (extremely pointed) with snake and crocodile-skin, metall-heels aso...