It started with/when?

fanovheels

Can you remember what age you were or a particular thing/event that triggered your love of heels. or when you realised you had an obsession of heels? I remember coming home from school and a friend of mother's was there wearing some boots and I was asked what I thought of them. On saying they looked lovely, I was then told how lovely the leather was to touch and so I touched them

fair play, but this is a brand new member who hasnt got the full idea yet !! Ok i loved a pair of mums burgundy heels - but never thought of wearing them. I got into it in the 1970s when stack heels were the norm - and carried on, getting pointier and thinner heels as time went on. Welcome aboard, fanovheels !!

Age 3 or 4 looking at patent marry janes and as I got older and went to school it got better as there were alot more to look at and when I hit 11 to 13 in middle school (7th and 8th grade), the heels got taller and I got even more excited and then high school!!! WOW! Back in the 70's in high school was great. I remember the first pair of open side closed toe with 3-4in stack heel patent that my gf's sister got and I went crazy!!!. Don't know how many pair of that style I have now and lovin it!Posted Image

real men wear heels

Well, as a young child at about 5 yo i usd to wear my grandmas heel, they were nothing really, but had a heel. When at high school at about 13, I used to walk to catch a bus in the city, of couse I was intrigued by the stilettos I followed, I still recall thinking how awesome they were along with the thought of 'How' do the ballance on such a thin heel. Well near my home was a rubbish dump, and thats where I found my very own Pumps. Kept them under my bed and wore them to bed at night for a while. I never really had my own pair of heels till recent times when again I found a brand new pair of heeled half boots. they have done me really well, untill just yesterday when I saw a shoe sale on a bought a new pair of 4" open toe shoes for all of $7.50. fit really nice too and cant wait to spend some time in them alone at home or to take them with me when I go out of town. the feelings neverreally leave you and they are stll the most awesome shoe. My son taken a young girl to a ball, she for the first time wore a pair of heels. It was quite funney to listen to her saying how her calfs ached and she couldnt wear them all evening. I thought to my self ' Yes I know that feeling' but myself like most on here, never have any problems and wear all day with out trouble

Blacksheep