Greetings from bootopia

Hello everyone. I'm happy to have found this forum and look forward to posting and interacting with like minded members. I appreciate high heels in general, but especially women's boots. I like women wearing boots and wearing women's boots, and look forward to sharing my experiences and increasing my "bootelligence". I just want to say thanks to the site founders and administrators for this wonderful site. Have a happy time!

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes. I'm from Los Angeles, which has lots of great shoe stores and places to go heeling. Speaking of heeling, a may try some tonight (going to a Persian restaurant). I'll let you know what transpires later...

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes. I'm from Los Angeles, which has lots of great shoe stores and places to go heeling. Speaking of heeling, a may try some tonight (going to a Persian restaurant). I'll let you know what transpires later...

Well now bootopia; I to am from LA. Born in Long Beach and raised in Whittier Norwalk area and a grad from Santa Fe High. "72" I plan to visit next summer, maby we can hook up. My dad is still in long Beach.

real men wear heels

Hey there Johnieheel - sounds like a plan. I've been in LA for about 7 years myself, so I guess I'm getting to know the place fairly well (still get lost driving around sometimes). Cheers!

Hey Bootopia...welcome. Just returned on Monday from LA, actually Santa Monica. The 3rd Street Promenade, what a great place to go heeling at! As is the Westfield Centrury City outdoor mall...cool! Some great shoes/Boots in the stores already. Cheers, david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"