Hello from a returning newby

I have posted here before, but it has been a while. So, I thought I should say hello again. I'm a straight guy who has been wearing and enjoying ladies shoes now for nearly 25 years here in the SE USA. But, it has been just within the past 18 to 24 months that I have started regularly wearing them out in public without regard to where or how many people might be around. I have even started wearing heels into local shoe stores to try on new shoes with the help of female sales associates. I recently received great service from a nice young gal at a Nine West store. What a great experience that was! While I will always prefer to observe an attractive woman wearing heels, there is something about slipping on a pair of sexy shoes that I just can't put into words. My desire to be in heels seems to strengthen every day. I currently own more than 40 pairs of ladies shoes including sandals, mules, pumps, slings, loafers, high heels, boots and sneakers. I have pictures to share with those who would be interested, and I'd love to correspond with the ladies in particular to hear their perspectives. Thanks, Kathie V.

welcome back....sounds like it is time for you to join us at the Annual World Heelmeet in London, Feb 16? Check out the threads in "real life meetings" for all the details. david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"