Permanently arched in very high heels

highheelshop

Hi All, I love women who wear very high heels 6" and 7" without plat and was wondering if there are any women here who like to be, or would love to become, permanently arched in very high heels. As got my own high heels shop I know what it takes to wear such high heels every day. I do not wear them myself, but I would love to help and stimulate a woman to become permanently arched in very high heels. The choice to become permanently arched in such high heels means certain things will not be possible any more or not as easy as they would be. But on the other hand being able to wear such very high heels every day gives a lot of pleasure back a well when you are really into very high heels. Are there any women here who are, or who would like to be permanently arched in very high heels? Please contact me by clicking on my profile and then e-mail me. Thanks, I look forward to hear from you. Mike

Hi All,

I love women who wear very high heels 6" and 7" without plat and was wondering if there are any women here who like to be, or would love to become, permanently arched in very high heels. As got my own high heels shop I know what it takes to wear such high heels every day. I do not wear them myself, but I would love to help and stimulate a woman to become permanently arched in very high heels. The choice to become permanently arched in such high heels means certain things will not be possible any more or not as easy as they would be. But on the other hand being able to wear such very high heels every day gives a lot of pleasure back a well when you are really into very high heels. Are there any women here who are, or who would like to be permanently arched in very high heels? Please contact me by clicking on my profile and then e-mail me.

Thanks, I look forward to hear from you.

Mike

What about male, can they try as well?

FL

FoxyLady

Before you read my following answer let me warn you: you won´t like it. So you can still stop here.... if you did not, then, let me say what a woman thinks reading your text;) I do not care about realizing your fetish (and the chance to find a F with such an anouncement is let´s say... under 0,0001 % )---- but first I thought was how inserious your shop must be in general.