Heel Holiday Spot?

Ben in Au

I was thinking of taking a holiday, but what I would really like to do on my holidays is (of course) wear heels for a whole week or two. Does anyone know of a holiday destination or resort that is more fetish aware. I would love if there was a high-heel resort, maybe there is something that is setup for CD/TV/TS people somewhere in the world. I would like to be able to wear heels around, be able to dine in heels, maybe even try a bit of dancing (!)... just generally enjoy life in heels. Ben

Not that I know of all places around the globe but my knowledge tells me that Asian countries are no good. Neither is east european countries, they are too traditional in their minds. :wavey: Big cities are always easier than smaller towns. In Europe I would suggest Amsterdam, Berlin or London. Germany probably have other "good" cities too, maybe micha can fill you in here. Also Copenhagen in Denmark is an option I think because it is a quite open minded place (I live only 1 hour away :sad: ) Than we have the US, according to this forum a lot of places are great for heeling. I visited New York last fall and will go back this year too. The Halloween makes everything accepted but even on a regular week NYC should be fine, just read Kneehighs adventure stories. :smile: If you should end up going to New York, try to go there for Halloween if that fits with your plans. It would be great to meet yet another person IRL, and there will probably be a heel meet too like last years NYC meet.

Hi Ben,

All depends on what type of holiday you're looking for. If it is a city type vacation, as Admirer says the major cities are very accommodating to style, i.e. London, Berlin etc. In the USA, I wear high heel Boots around Vancouver, San Francisco with no problems...and in Los Angeles along the Promenade in Santa Monica, you fit right in.

Now if you're looking for sun/sea/beach along with heel wearing, we visit Los cabos, mexico every year and i have no problems wearing high heels around....especially if you stay at the "Desires Resort" in Cabo San Lucas. This is an adults only resort and they have a "fetish" oriented nightclub where wearing heels is totally accepted....pretty well anything is! They have a website http://www.desireloscabos.com

have fun....

david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Wow, thanx for all the info! Desires Resort sounds great, but I think I will have to leave that on my list until I have a partner to share it with :-) I would like to be in an english speaking country as my language skills are a bit limited. I would of never thought of 'festivals' etc, so that is a great thought. Looks like if I combine Halloween with San Francisco I might have a good match. As my knowledge of the holiday is limited, can someone tell me if this is just one night of the year, or does it usually extend for the whole weekend (in regards to people wearing unusual clothes?) Is it just a night, or during the day as welll? Ben

San Francisco is a pretty open city at any time of the year especially when you're in the Castro area and areas around there. Also in the Folsom Street area. Looking at Festivals, one of the best is the Folsom Street Festival in late September...if you google "Folsom Street Festival" you will find some great info, dates, etc. david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Wow, thanx for all the info!

Desires Resort sounds great, but I think I will have to leave that on my list until I have a partner to share it with :-)

I would like to be in an english speaking country as my language skills are a bit limited. I would of never thought of 'festivals' etc, so that is a great thought.

Looks like if I combine Halloween with San Francisco I might have a good match.

As my knowledge of the holiday is limited, can someone tell me if this is just one night of the year, or does it usually extend for the whole weekend (in regards to people wearing unusual clothes?) Is it just a night, or during the day as welll?

Ben

I don't know what your plans are, but the ABSOLUTE BEST TIME to wear high heels is the Annual World Heel Meet which we hold in London every year.

Last year we had 28 attendees and this year we expect upwards of 40+. See the Real Life Meetings thread and the permanent calendar post at the bottom of that page.

It might be a long trip, but it will more than satisfy your cravings...and if you want wild and crazy outfits for nightlife, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED at our night time plans...

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.