Independence Day

Magickman

Independence Day. July 4th, and I was feeling independent. My gal and I had decided to take in the fireworks show at the lakeshore of Forest Lake, MN, and stop for a drink, beforehand. As I mentioned, I was feeling independent. This was manifested in my outfit; Steve Madden 5" wedge sandals, teamed with a stretchy blue denim, above the knee, pencil skirt, and a red, white, and blue shirt. Oh yes, and a patriotic bright blue manicure and pedicure. The watering hole that we chose, was a hard core biker bar, which we have visited before, in Forest Lake. The town was packed with cars and people, for the holiday celebration. Thus, we had to park several blocks from the bar, and hike the distance in broad daylight, and in front of thousands of people. My gal was a good sport, and as I noted, my mood was quite independent. So, I was doing my freestyle fashion thing, in a midwestern small town, jam-packed with holiday crowds and police officers. "Probably, No one will notice," I temporized. Right! But not quite. I drew a few double takes from the passing hordes. OK, perhaps more than a few. But no one said anything. It was at the biker bar, a haven for leather and tattoos, that I drew more attention. But everyone was cool about it, cool, that is, once they picked up their eyeballs off the floor. No one hassled me, though, or even commented. They did get an eyefull, however. Anyway, after our drink, it was back outside, for another hike through the crowd, down to lakeside. Again, I guess a few folks might have noticed my outfit. We set up our folding chairs on the shore, and saw one whale of a fireworks display, just magnificent. Afterwords, it was back to the car, and the drive home. My Independence Day adventure in fashion independence was a success, don't you think?

good, sounds a wkd nite!! As ive said b4, do it with confidence and youre ok. Have a "dont give a fk" attitude. Ive never had any probs and our friends are safe bout it as they know its only one part of the whole picture -someone who is loviing and cares for their partner. They all know i'm being honest with myself and everyone, that we do our own fashion style and are good fun! Enjoy it everyone!!!

What a great time! Wish I could have been there. I lived in Colorado for a long time and we used to go up to Winter Park and watch the fire works over Lake Dillon. What a show. I have told my wife of this adventure and she wants to go next year for our honymoon. What a great place to go heeling.Don't ya think?

real men wear heels