shopping in oxford street in heels

thedesigner

what a wkd day! Went shopping in oxford street today with soulmate. She did 4" white/cork sandals + crop jeans and i did white jeans and white 3" lace up stilettos - fully visible. Got loads stuff 4 her and she got some white crop jeans for me and the Jean Paul Gaultier mens eyeliner/mascara etc which she'd seen on telly the other night. When we were havin a meal I said the only thing bout the crop jeans is I cant wear heels with them as theyre too visible. She said, no just wear the eyeliner/mascara etc with them, you'll look wkd! She is gonna giv me her distressed denim sandals - as the heels are too low for her (3 1/2"), plus her bertie 4" black laceups which ive always loved on her. No wonder she's my soulmate!!

both !! Wkd lady, beautiful, wkd sense of fun, 4" heel wearer, loves me, and me in heels too. Okay it's her and no heels if it came to it, but being as we buy for each other and she would be taller than me if i wore flats and she wore 4 inchers (which she does all the time) - no less will do - then i know i've got one in a more than a million. I'm in love, wonderful isnt it !!

I did Oxford Street, Covent Garden, and Camden a couple of days after you did...

Nine West had just started a sale and were stacked out with sale stock.

Faith also had a sale, was packed with people, and stock was going fast.