Almost caught!

It was a sunny saturday in December. Christmas was coming and I decided to give me a present. So I went and bought a lovely pair of boots, 5 1/2 inches. Lovely stilettos, lovely pointy toe, pearl grey, knee high. It was a fantastic gift! It was about 11:30 am when I was coming back home with these so-long-dreamt shoes. Now, you need to know that there's a garden in front of my house, where my parents and grands use to park their cars. Well, now you know it! I took the keys out of my pocket and opened the gateway and, with my horror, there was someone in my home! No fear, there wasn't any burgling in progress, just my mother had come home from work earlier than me. My mother!? I standed in the garden for a while. It was cold despite the sun, and my blood was getting even colder. The rucksack on my shoulder, as a perfect student, and a big bag in my right hand with two gorgeous boots in it as... someone who secretly wears heels! I needed to make that bag disappear before entering my home. But where? Seconds passed while my mind was engulfed, I wasn't able to think clearly. Then, I had an idea: the cars. Luckily, my grandpa is a bit forgetful, and never remembers to close the boot of his car. So, like a perfect secret agent, I hid my precious boots in my grandpa's car, without any noise, without any key, without being seen. Pheew! I finally opened the door of the house, and could say "Yo mum, I'm back from school, how are you?" There was a little trembling in my voice, that trembling that reveals you're feeling a strong emotion. I was exhausted after so many seconds of tension. Luckily, mum was hoovering, so she didn't hear it. Then, I was too excited thinking that those fantastic boots were waiting for me, so I exited and went to see them the "last" time before saturday night, when I would have exited and brought them in my home, when all my family would be sleeping. But... My mum, obviously was gonna talking at me and, not seeing me, she evenly thought I was out. So she opened the door and saw me looking at a box in the boot of my grandpa's car. Omg, I screwed myself, my mum was likely to discover everything! Nooo!!! "What's in it?" "Uh, what, mum?" "In that box?" "Ah, this? I don't know, I was checking the light, here..." "Bring it to me!" "Ok (damn damn damn...)" "Mmmh..." "(Ehm...) so?" "A pair of boot? As I thought..." "What... you thought?" "You're grandpa has a mistress! I was almost sure, haven't I tell it yet?" "No, tell me (Pheew!)" I've lost ten years of my life because of that moments of strain!

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

It was a sunny saturday in December. Christmas was coming and I decided to give me a present. So I went and bought a lovely pair of boots, 5 1/2 inches. Lovely stilettos, lovely pointy toe, pearl grey, knee high. It was a fantastic gift! It was about 11:30 am when I was coming back home with these so-long-dreamt shoes.

Now, you need to know that there's a garden in front of my house, where my parents and grands use to park their cars. Well, now you know it!

I took the keys out of my pocket and opened the gateway and, with my horror, there was someone in my home! No fear, there wasn't any burgling in progress, just my mother had come home from work earlier than me. My mother!?

I standed in the garden for a while.

It was cold despite the sun, and my blood was getting even colder. The rucksack on my shoulder, as a perfect student, and a big bag in my right hand with two gorgeous boots in it as... someone who secretly wears heels!

I needed to make that bag disappear before entering my home. But where?

Seconds passed while my mind was engulfed, I wasn't able to think clearly. Then, I had an idea: the cars. Luckily, my grandpa is a bit forgetful, and never remembers to close the boot of his car.

So, like a perfect secret agent, I hid my precious boots in my grandpa's car, without any noise, without any key, without being seen. Pheew!

I finally opened the door of the house, and could say "Yo mum, I'm back from school, how are you?" There was a little trembling in my voice, that trembling that reveals you're feeling a strong emotion. I was exhausted after so many seconds of tension. Luckily, mum was hoovering, so she didn't hear it.

Then, I was too excited thinking that those fantastic boots were waiting for me, so I exited and went to see them the "last" time before saturday night, when I would have exited and brought them in my home, when all my family would be sleeping.

But...

My mum, obviously was gonna talking at me and, not seeing me, she evenly thought I was out. So she opened the door and saw me

looking at a box in the boot of my grandpa's car. Omg, I screwed myself, my mum was likely to discover everything! Nooo!!!

"What's in it?"

"Uh, what, mum?"

"In that box?"

"Ah, this? I don't know, I was checking the light, here..."

"Bring it to me!"

"Ok (damn damn damn...)"

"Mmmh..."

"(Ehm...) so?"

"A pair of boot? As I thought..."

"What... you thought?"

"You're grandpa has a mistress! I was almost sure, haven't I tell it yet?"

"No, tell me (Pheew!)"

I've lost ten years of my life because of that moments of strain!

:mecry:Hi Marcus,

You can't leave us like that! Can you?

Muddypaws

Looks like people want to know how this story ends... Don't worry, second part coming soon!

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Bi-bip, bi-bip, bi-bip,... "Shut up, damn alarm-clock! Yawn, it's already 5 a.m.... yawn... I've to complete a mission" I thought. It was incredibly cold, but I knew I must do it. I woke up and fought against the crackling of the floor wooden boards: everybody was sleeping and everybody would have continued to sleep. I walked down more than 30 steps and then I was to the low ground. I wasn't existing in those moments, nobody but me on the Earth knew what I was doing. I reached the back door and opened it so softly, so silently... The cold air, the dark night, the trembling stars. Soundtrack: Franz Liszt's Hungarian Rhapsody #2, Lassan movement. And a mission: possible. The car was where it was about 18 hours earlier. Silently I walked towards the boot of the car. Opened it. My eyes shone. The big box was standing in front of me, and so did it's treasure. I took the box, closed the boot and went into my home. The great moment was coming. I took the boots out of the box and cleaned them a little. Then I pulled out the socks, put the boots on, zipped up and... the magic started! How beautiful! And weird: at 5.30 a.m., Sunday, I was wearing and admiring a 5 1/2-inch pair of boots, instead of sleeping! I tried a little walking: they weren't noisy at all (in fact the heels were extremely thin), incredible. Only my dog could see me in heels. If it spoke, who knows what it would say (or reveal)! I spent an hour looking at my new boots. The leather was so soft, the point so... pointy! but in a good and balanced way, the arch so comfortable. And the stilettos, so thin! But, unluckily, it was "late" (7 a.m.). So, almost crying, I rewore the socks and the slippers. And finally hid my new boots in a safe place, a storage room, in their white, anonymous (for the others but not for me) box. Everybody was sleeping as two hours before, and so did I coming back to my bed and dreaming of my new boots and the upcoming Christmas day...