Where to get more fashionable boots?

junglist

Hey Just found this forum and i've got to say it's one of the best resources i've found for guys wearing heels! Glad to see i'm not the only one out there! Anyway, i'm an avid heel wearer- albeit just a home wearer, I don't have the guts to take it outside just yet, though i'm slowly getting there. I have quite a large range of boots now, but due to the size of my feet (UK 10/11), they're mostly fetish boots. I have one pair of Faith boots and a pair of Next boots which fit pretty well, but basically i'm asking where do you guys buy your heels? I'm more of a bootlover than shoes if i'm honest, but I can't seem to find any decent suppliers of fashionable boots in larger sizes. Any help would be very much appreciated.:smile: chris

Magnus Shoes, Chiltern St. London. Faith Barratts (Tall and Small) Next Evans (generous fit, you might get into their 9s) Brantano

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

You wont find many boots about at the moment, summer shoes & sandals fill the shelves currently

Heelium

PS, dont forget www.italianheels.com , and like you I'm a bit of a bootfreak.

If you have freinds in the US, that also opens up www.ninewest.com & www.zappos.com as possible sources.

Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.

I like SlinkFashions.com - they have some lower heels, but most are 4"-6", either platform or non-platform. Check eBay as well, because I've found great deals there too. Enjoy! SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Wow that italianheels.com has some awesome boots! Thanks for that, i'll browse over some of the other sites too. Many thanks for the input so far!

I'd dearly love to order the 'Virna' boots in my avatar, but I ordered some shoes from them before, and despite doing their size checker (a thing you print off, and draw around your foot, went up a size, and still I could barely get them on, I took a big hit on those when I sold them on eBay--little comfort that they were stunningly beautifully made).

H

Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.