Hello, Starting career and need shoe advice!

Hello,

My name is Sarah, and I'm new to this forum! I am just starting my career as a corporate professional, and would love input from any of you ladies out there about shoes at the office!

I love high heels, but really only started wearing them a few years ago. But ever since I started I have fallen in love with them, and want to wear them to work as much as possible, but I don't know what styles are best, or if certain shoes are "not acceptable". So please please please any and all "shoe lovahs" as we say here in Boston - hee hee - advise me!

Love to hear everyone's experience with this and learn from you all.

Bye bye and thank you in advance!

~Sara

Hi Sarah. Welcome to the forums! Your question is probably better put in the ladies forum where it will be seen easier by the girls who frequent the site. I will say though, that what styles are acceptable can depend vary much on profession, and what area you are in, as well as any local dress codes. So it's kind of a difficult question for anyone to answer because... I do know that the legal and banking professions can be more conservative and require closed leather shoes with more sensible heels, frowning upon stilettos sandals or slides. So there you go. And I'm in the UK and know even less about Boston. But, I hope you get some meaningful answers from someone!

Hi Everyone, thank you fo being so nice to welcome me! And thank you for the advice on posting this in the girls forum... I will surely do that! On a side note, very interesting to see so many guys here on the site. I guess I didn't expect that! Neat though...because it would be cool to get your "guys" opinion on high heels...Not just in the work place. I never talked to a guy about them before, really! I'm also curious "High__Heels", are those your feet in those shoes? I LOVE the shoes! :smile: Neat forum. Bye Sarah