A great day

Pumps

I've been trying to revive my old Audi that haven't been running for quite a while, so before I could drive it normally I had to get it inspected. There were no available times at the staions around here, so I had to go to a station about 70 km away if I wanted to get it inspected now. That meant that there were really no good reason not to wear my 3½" Essence stilletto trousershoes for only the 2nd time in public. I got there early so I went around to take some pictures in a local park. The shoes were actually quite comfortable. Plenty of people but nothing unusual happened. I went in to the inspections hall and the guy who was gonna inpect my car certainly looked quite surprised when I stepped out of the car, but he was very nice. He did wisper a bit with his colleagues. Now my car has run 380000 Km's and has never been approved on the first try in the 6 years I've had it, so I was very surprised and happy when it did. I decided to celebrate by going into the centre to buy some new jeans, which was a bit overdue. I went into a JC store and appart from my experiences with reluctant Dressman girls, this girls was actually very nice and helpful. She didn't comment on the shoes, but seemed fine with it. I walked around some more in the crowded city centre, enjoying the shoes. There were the usual giggling, but nothing more. I drove home in my newly approved car feeling very happy.

Good for you that you got the car through inspection. My car has to go through for its first time now and I hardly could get a time until the period expires. I will have to go just 30 km but I will have to wait three weeks to do it. Being rather local to you, which city centre did you go to? If you don't mind telling. Right now I am packing to go to Berlin this coming week-end. It will be interesting, I haven't been there in ages. c ya

Hi A It was in Hässleholm. Only station in the region with an open time. I've been planning to go to Berlin for some time now, but haven't gotten around to it.

Around here where I live, we just hitch up the horse and go. Really no where to put an inspection sticker on Trigger.

I'm sorry, sounds like you had a great day Pumps and I hope you have many more like it.

real men wear heels