How do i get out?

WA10rHeelGuy

Hi Teanna,

That is so awesome!!!

Look forward to hear how everything went.

david & cathy

I just told my best friend at work about my fashion preference tonight and was told off for not telling her before.

I've even got an invitation to got with her to mcr dressed as i want. Ok she's looking forward to going to canal street and not getting hit on.

Just gonna go jeans and boots for 1st trip but keen to go out as my avatar before too long.

Thanks for the support guys.

I'll let you know how i get on.

8)

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Ok, so now having half a dozen on line girl friends who I can have great heel chats with and after telling my best work friend, I have not told my ex-sister-in-law. She's looking fwd to joining me in canal street to. One more work friend to put trust in at mo and could end up in Liverpool with her and her gay boy friends.

A rHeel Adventure. Liverpool, England - My Story: http://blog.benico.biz/ (I'm also on Facebook)

It's been a long time and it was only 3am but i finally took steps outside again - dressed properly. 4" heels boots and short leather skirt, was a bit too mild for the leather jacket. I've now got 2 friends to go to Manchester with so should be there in 2 or 3 weeks. Okay you say "why not sooner", well i to have family ties. My other work friend laughed (ouch) when i opened up to her, although she has another girly boy friend and gay friends. I recovered from the upset after six hours and strong again now. I could be joining her and friends in Liverpool before long. I've also met a handful of girls on line you have enjoyed meeting the girly me and one is local so I may be able to start a real friendship there. I'll keep you updated on my adventures getting into the real world.

A rHeel Adventure. Liverpool, England - My Story: http://blog.benico.biz/ (I'm also on Facebook)

:mecry:Good friends and work don't work. My best friends in work have decided to be just friends as they think this will be better for me. Ok so I wear so called women's clothes. Why can I not be friendly towards women? Why could this cause problems. Surely so stop could imply that i'm gay. Now I've lost two of my going out friends and a lot of confidence. I knew this wouldn't be easy but I thought I had my friends by my side. I've still got my ex-sister-in-law and online friends but i would be lying if i didn't admit that i've taken a knock. I'm basically just a guy who prefers skirts and high heels. I don't often go full fem. I haven't given up - the closet isn't an easy place to get back into once you get out - but my adventures into the wide world will be a bit slower.