HH pictures collection

stellah

Does any of you guys collect pictures of highheels? I have been doing that ever since I got a computer in 1997. So far I have over 2 gigs of pic, mostly from the Internet. I estimate there are about 30,000 pictures altogether, all categoricezed. Whenever I see a pic I like, I preserve it in my collection.

HH forever!

yeah I collect high heel pics not into ballets, or anything that has a heel 4.5 inches or more without platforms so all the pictures on my computer are of platforms with 6" -7.5" inch heels and 2" to 3.5" inch platforms respectively later, TXT-1

Does any of you guys collect pictures of highheels? I have been doing that ever since I got a computer in 1997. So far I have over 2 gigs of pic, mostly from the Internet. I estimate there are about 30,000 pictures altogether, all categoricezed. Whenever I see a pic I like, I preserve it in my collection.

I used to, but now I'm just wearing them. Much more fun :smile:

What's all the fuss about?

I used to, but now I'm just wearing them. Much more fun :grin:

:smile: I agree, when i was connected to the internet via a modem collecting pictures was fun, now using cable I can get so many pictures I can't even get rid on my pc. And an other problem is how in the hell am I going to keep track with every one of them, and if I see e new one is it truly new for me or have I already saved it somewhere else... so I don't anymore. got some burned on cd that's it.

By the way wearing gets more responses anyway. :grin:

I still collect pictures of varied interesting shoes. I try to resize into 10 to 30 kb and thus have a few albums totaling 200mb. When I write an illustrated story on my website I use those pictures as a start to get to a plot.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

I started looking around for heels pictures on the net in 1995. I have 5 or 6 CD's full of them, and something like 2.5 Gb waiting for being burnt from my HDD to CD's... With time going on i've become much more regarding on quality and image size, and the Usenet Forums have always been my best regular source. But some commercial sites also have really great picture collections with heels, mainly with nice ladies in them of course... (Playboy and Hustler sites are wonderful, but access to those sites without paying is forbidden and I don't wanna pay for that... :smile: )

I collect a few here and there but not many. If pic is too big to see on the screen I resize it so you can see it. I know that loses image quality on a large scan, but it saves on storage space and they are easy to post elsewhere on the net that way.