Where to find ???

Jumpsuit

Anyone from Australia in this forum? Looking for advice on where to go to obtain a pair of high boots with a nice high heel? Thanks.

Hi there, Jumpsuit.

Welcome to the forum, mate. ;):o Yup, we've got some Aussies here. I don't know where they've gotten to lately, but they're around somewhere. Just keep reading the posts and checking the profiles here. You'll find 'em.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Thanks for the welcome. I'm ooking for a pair of calf length boots (below knee) tapered toe, black, quality leather with a stacked heel up to 4ins. Nicely lined in leather. Not a cowboy style or cuban heels. Does that make it too hard/specific? I want to wear them with a leather jumpsuit.

this outfit is in your neck of the woods(an old yank,er...redneck really...term) the website is www.afterdarkfashions.com.au A real cute gal named michelle owns and operates it. she has a range of boots from the cheap asian sweatshop versions all the way up the swanky jean gaborit boots.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm ooking for a pair of calf length boots (below knee) tapered toe, black, quality leather with a stacked heel up to 4ins. Nicely lined in leather. Not a cowboy style or cuban heels. Does that make it too hard/specific? I want to wear them with a leather jumpsuit.

Anything like these? Or is the heel maybe too narrow? They are all leather with a 4" heel. I have used these a lot. Don't look at the toe piece, that is what I put there to save the tip. Later I went to the cobbler to get a real piece put there. And also that had been replaced once again so that is a proof that I uses them a lot.

Posted Image

Well, I am still finding my way around this forum. Aren't there some fabulous looking long boots. I am trying to find a comparison chart showing mens sizes with the eqivalent womens size. Tried a search but could not come up with anything. There is a shop here in Melbourne that specalizes in larger womens fittings. But when I go to inquire I would like to know something about what I'm looking for. I'm seeking a knee high zip up boot with a heel the same as Rick Owens, but for my 1st pair, not so high a heel. Any help with size comparison would be gratefully received. I take a size 45(euro) in mens.

Anything like these? Or is the heel maybe too narrow? They are all leather with a 4" heel. I have used these a lot. Don't look at the toe piece, that is what I put there to save the tip. Later I went to the cobbler to get a real piece put there. And also that had been replaced once again so that is a proof that I uses them a lot.

Posted Image

WOW, nice looking boots, Admirer. The toe is just a bit too pointy to suit me, but they look great! :thumbsup:How much did they cost?

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels