Worn shoes a popular ebay item

pumpedup

About a year and a half ago, on ebay, i bid on a pair of "worn heels." They were pumps, but really worn out on the outside and inside. Well, this one particular pair, that made my heart about skip a beat, was a pair of stiletto black patent leather pumps. The photos on ebay were very spicy. The way that the shoe was displayed, with her sitting down in a chair, crossing her legs, or sitting on a barstool, with her shoes resting on a lower part of the stool, was very provocative. Nevermind the fact that she threw in some tidbits of "getting tons of compliments" from the male co-workers while wearing them to work. I assume she was an attorney, or someone with a very important job. I think the highest i bid on that pair was $50.00(US), yet it ended up selling for almost $200.00(US)!!! I guess they are valuable because of the sexiness. Who knows if she would have gotten that much, if she hadn't went on about the compliments. The photos probably helped out a lot, too! So now you know. If you are ever in the market to buy worn shoes, go to ebay and search for "worn heels" or "worn pumps" or whatever.

About a year and a half ago, on ebay, i bid on a pair of "worn heels." They were pumps, but really worn out on the outside and inside. Well, this one particular pair, that made my heart about skip a beat, was a pair of stiletto black patent leather pumps. The photos on ebay were very spicy. The way that the shoe was displayed, with her sitting down in a chair, crossing her legs, or sitting on a barstool, with her shoes resting on a lower part of the stool, was very provocative. Nevermind the fact that she threw in some tidbits of "getting tons of compliments" from the male co-workers while wearing them to work. I assume she was an attorney, or someone with a very important job.

I think the highest i bid on that pair was $50.00(US), yet it ended up selling for almost $200.00(US)!!!

I guess they are valuable because of the sexiness. Who knows if she would have gotten that much, if she hadn't went on about the compliments. The photos probably helped out a lot, too!

So now you know. If you are ever in the market to buy worn shoes, go to ebay and search for "worn heels" or "worn pumps" or whatever.

Cool Info,I just threw away about 50 pairs that were in our atic that the heat got to.I guess I should of tried to selling them before the heat got them. I have about 20 pairs boxed up now that I dont want to ruin and the Girlfriend doesent wear anymore,some are too low for my taste also,I guess I need to list them.

:cool1:

I won a pair of lightly used black patent stilettos a few weeks ago. Granted they are on the loose side and sound like flip flops when I walk in them, but they're perfect for sleeping - they don't pinch at all!

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

• 3 weeks later...

co-worker mentioned that the same applies for worn pantyhose.. some have fetched upwards of $50 US. i tempted my lady do sell her worn hose.. even a pal of mines.. both aren't takers.. say it's too intimate to do. but.. buy a pair for $4US and sell it for nearly $40US.. that is a business right there. RPM p.s. i won't buy worn stuff though.. not my cup of tea

Well Highheelsgirl, you probably sold them to guys who think there is magic in those shoes because you, a woman, has owned them, has worn them. There is a LOT of value to a pair of shoes that a woman had owned before. I know the feeling! I have bought many pairs of pumps from thrift stores, swap meets, and from ebay. I would rather buy shoes that a woman has owned than buy brand new pumps. Why? Because, i am thinking that a woman has "Christened" them. She's put them on her feet, and gave them identity! They were no longer "just a pair of pumps." They became a sex symbol, since they had a woman's pampered feet (with painted toenails) in them. They became valueable to us guys, because there is a magic in women's shoes. He might not even have a wish to wear them. He just wanted to own a pair of pumps that a woman had on her feet. It may, in a certain way, solidify him as being a man who loves women. By the way, if you ever plan on selling more shoes on ebay, let me know. ;)

Thanks for your reply as to why you enjoy buying used womans shoes, makes more sense to me now. It amazes me how and what people will buy. I will be going through my shoes and see what I won't be wearing (and can live without ;) ) and get them up on eBay. Should I try and sell them as any regular item or is there a way to put them in the adult area? I've sold on eBay, but nothing like this. Want to try and get the best exposure.

Depends on what your cofortable with . It also depends on the style or type of shoes . If you go the adult fetish route be prepared for some wild requests from all kinds of men cause more than likely that will be th buyers .