Lumiani 76~Zappos

DandyDude

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/24675679/c/325/g/women/s/21.html

Anyone know how these fit? They have my length size, but not sure of the width. I have somewhat narrow feet for a man, I wore a man's A(women's ;) at one point in my very early teens, but not sure now what my foot is.

I actually want a snug fit, so I wouldn't worry if it is.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

That's my size, I was wondering about the width. Zappos is good for bigger sizes that are not low-end. I doubt a regular boot bar that carried this style would have this size. Zappos pays return postage, but I'd rather not chance it if I don't have to.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

Well spotted! Very few Zappos have gone that large! Why not take a chance on the width. If you buy them by mail-order, I think you can return them or stretch them (see shoe modifications thread). Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

They have a similar style that only goes up to 44. Funny thing, it appears to be built on the same base, yet the sizes are not as high. Odd. For some reason, my browser won't copy the link to Luminani 70.

I take a women's 15, so I dare say it would be even higher. Is the leather Frye boot-type leather, or is it dress boot-type?