The Smitty Collection!

smitty

I apologize for the slightly third-person sound of the title, but I'm pretty excited about this, my first-ever opportunity to share my modest shoe collection with the hh community! So far, I've only got about half of it posted, but I should have the rest up and online by the end of the week [uPDATE - It's all up now!]. In the meantime, I realize that what thrills me, might not thrill you, but I sincerely welcome any and all comments!

If you love clunky, chunky shoes, like me, I think you'll enjoy it; if you don't, consider yourself duly warned!

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s190/pooteaky/

PS - When you get there, be sure and click on the images, as there is a brief description accompanying each photo.

I wear every one of them, on a fairly regular basis, but sad to say, none of them ever make it outside - I just don't quite have the nerve (or the desire, really). That doesn't, however, diminish the pleasure or the rush I get wearing them around the house - they stay in much better condition that way, too!

I LOVE your boots smitty! all of them are like mine as well!! I can tell that you love platform boots as much as I must do!! when can get a camera (some day that is) then I'll be able to take pics of mine to send in here in this forum.

Thanks, to everyone, for all the feedback!

Elegant: Of the three pair you singled out, the 'Splash' boots are my number one favorites - thanks!

demoniaplatforms: I can't wait to see your collection, as I'm sure we have VERY similar tastes in chunky footwear!

stilettolover: Yes, the Lower East Sides are from Payless, and I totally agree - they are super-comfortable shoes!

ericge: Thanks for the compliment - I LOVE those shoes and wear them often!

I've got the whole collection uploaded now, with a brief commentary attached to each image. Check it out and please keep the comments coming - I love it!