Greetings

Hello everyone, I'm Davros, I've been lurking for a wihle now, and thought I'd post tonite and introduce myself. I'm a mid 20's Canadian, who likes shoes and boots and sandles and most other things highheels. I've ended up collecting a large suitcase full of them, ebay is a wonderful thing. My girlfriend is ok with my interests even if she hasn't an appreciation for them she even usually goes along with my gradual attempts to get her in heels. Over the last 2 years I've started discussing it with my close female friends and ended up with several friends who will go out shoe shopping with me, or borrow a pair or 2 from (or wish they had size 10 feet so they could). Infact I got hooked up with my current GF after lending a friend a pair of Aldo knee high combat boots with about a 3.5inch chunky heel with a .5 platform. My collection tends towards platforms with chunky heels, I guess it`s a product of highschool in the mid90`s. That being said there`s beauty in all kinds of heels, so I`ve got some variety. Oh yes, I`m out on my deck right now with a pair of loafers with a bit of a platform, and a big plastic heel that makes that great noise. If I get brave enough I want to go for a walk in a bit with my new le cheateau 4`stilletos I just got off ebay. ;)

Davros, welcome to HHplace! (. . .from another ex-lurker) As far as working up courage, you have taken the first step by registering here.

Have a happy time!

• 2 weeks later...