My new purchases

luckyguy

I just ordered these from amazon, tell me what you think. I am fully addicted to heel shopping now... although it's very difficult to find stuff in size 15. I guess I am fortunate that Pleaser does make stuff in my size, but I would really love to get some strappy sandals or funky pumps made by a hot designer and that didn't look like dancer's shoes. With all due respect to their profession. Anyway i'm still excited about my new heels! Check em out.

5" Peep Toe Slingback Sandal (first pair I'm trying in size 14, coz they are really hot & I want them)

4 1/2" Stiletto Heel Sling Back

4 1/2" Stiletto Heel Sling Back Platform Sandal

4 1/2" Stiletto Heel Ankle Wrap Platform Sandal

my collection without the above:

Silver Sandals

Pink Mules

Red Sandals

Black Strappy Sandals

Pink Pumps

Black SlingBack Pumps

My closet is literally bursting with shoes right now... I've got maybe 10 pairs of men's shoes & now I'll have 10 pair's of heels! Never thought I'd go so crazy (in a good way)

They are really comfortable to lounge in, but hard to walk in because my big feet don't have any ankle support. In the end, I actually wear them the least. Nice to have, but I could probably do without the feathers. I really don't mind looking too feminine though. I haven't recieved the new ones, but out of the previous set, I think the best are the black sling pumps, then the pink pumps & the red sandals.

BTW, I just got an Emjoi Epilator. It hurts like waxing, but it gets the hair out like nothing else. I did a quick patch on my thigh this morning to test it & it works like a charm. Stings though! I think I can get used to it.. :mecry:Beauty is PAIN!

• 2 weeks later...

I have been thinking for some time about getting a pair of mariboo slides to go with my negligees for evening lounging, but haven't quite gotten to the point of ordering them yet. they would probably be a nice and more comfortable addition to my wardrobe. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I have been thinking for some time about getting a pair of mariboo slides to go with my negligees for evening lounging, but haven't quite gotten to the point of ordering them yet. they would probably be a nice and more comfortable addition to my wardrobe.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

i've been thinking the same thing. my girlfrined got me something that i think the maribou heels would be fitting with. these were what i had in mind:

http://tinyurl.com/2cyqc3

Here's my update:

5" Peep Toe Slingback Sandal are awesome. Definitely now one of favorites. Even in size 14, which is usually a bit tight, they look & feel really great. Great buy.

4 1/2" Stiletto Heel Sling Back area the most comfortable pair of pleasers yet. Even though my grilfriend doesn't realy like them, they are nice with white thigh highs & also barefoot with my shiny red toes peeking out. Also a great buy.

The bad news:

4 1/2" Stiletto Heel Sling Back Platform Sandal

4 1/2" Stiletto Heel Ankle Wrap Platform Sandal

both are tiny! I got them both in size 15 which I thought would be enough, but they are really narrow & squeezed at the toe. I guess I will try to stretch them somehow, but it's a shame they don't really work for my wide feet.

A note on the maribous: They did not live up to what I had expected. I wanted some low pumps I could walk around in without the squeeze of pleather, but they are too loose (not because they don't fit), there's no heel support, the feathers didn't end up doing it for me either. They've really moved down on the list.

Black Strappy Sandals are really pretty much the ones I wear on a regular. Probably my best purchase.