Isaac Mizrahi Boots

JSpikeheels

...I'm sure you will agree that elements of a number of topics seem to appear in widely different places...for example, I began to share a few of my boot collection with you in a number of places the most recent being a thread entitled "never enough...etc,"

...then some time ago I mentioned that Target Stores did not stock sizes above 11 but some higher sizes were available only through www.target.com their on-line location....at that time I mentioned how much I liked these and intended to give their on-line system a try...and, so without further ado...here are pictures...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

...there is another thread somewhere in here where I mentioned how to protect heels from chips and dings that will gouge this hard-to-match color...I recall that someone mentioned shrink-tubing as one possible strategy..

...I think I found something better: "MinWax" makes a line of products like furniture polish but they also make a spray-on polyurethene coating that sets up a plastic-like barrier on the item sprayed..right now. that seems to be working great..any of you with similar problem might do well to give this a try...

..these are suede and glove-soft to the touch...Isaac Mizrahi makes a line for Target so I guess these are my first "designer-heels" (lmao-can I say that??) unless you count PAYLESS rrflmao!!!

by the way, to introduce yet another cross-thread I was wearing these the day last week when that manager at that company turned me in to my "owner" and caused the "MEMO: NO HEELS TO EXCEED ONE INCH" dust-up I told you al about ...

..have I jumped around enough..are you all completely confused ...

cheers

Jim

JSpikeheels