I now dont have to hide my heel wearing

Hey all.

Well I posted on a previous thread about developments with my parents and heel wearing (I am a 23 yo student at university still living at home).

Anyway, as I said previously my mum had encouraged me to wear my heels and gave me some boots to wear. Well I have finally owned up to the heels they found that started this all off and I can now report that the coast is clear. I have been wearing heels out and about casually for the last few days and today I wore one of my own pairs I had been hiding see link for picture:

http://mysite.orange.co.uk/myheels/heel2.JPG

So today I wore the boots with long bootcut jeans to uni and before I left my mum said that I looked well. So it is great to just wear them instead of hiding them and I cant wait to see what the future holds on this. I will more than likely stick to block type heels etc, I think that if I wore stilletos etc around them they would feak out.

Thanks to all who posted on the previous thread and gave me the courage to face up to my folks.

That's great formally... I would not count out wearing other types of heels though... I don't know about spending money on block type heels if inside you would rather be wearing pumps or stillettos/ But to each their own. I would say take your time, but think about using the opportunity to let them in on stuff you may want to do. That's just my opinion, but congrats again!